Cottonwood FlexII Western Saddle 2361
We Do Local Saddle Fitting Within 80 Mile Radius of Westfield, Ma.
Call us to set up an appointment. 413-568-6430
Fee $175 with $50 credit towards purchase of new saddle.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
use coupon code ship2015 on order
1565 Coppermine Flex II Saddle
The new Copper Mine is based on one of our all-time best sellers and we've upgraded the look
by adding copper spots and copper cross conchos.
It's uses our most popular Flex2® trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell
to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider
that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree.
Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support,
a high density bar which disperses rider weight,
and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement.
This results in a lightweight saddle that's an option for riders of all sizes and is proven to fit a wide variety of horses.
The Flex2® tree will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.
Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
Additional comfort features for you and your horse include:
– Softee® seat jockeys and fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box
– EBS™ – ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
– Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
– Tunnel Skirt™ creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build-up
– 3-Way Adjustable in-skirt rigging for several rigging options to suit different horse conformations
regular oil or walnut (shown)
seat sizes 14", 15", 16", 17" 18"
tree- regular, wide
Weight 27 lbs.
Cantle Height 4"
Rigging 3-Way Inskirt
Swell Width 13"
Tooling Hand Painted border
Horn Size 3-1/4" Cap Neck, 1-7/8"
Skirt 13" D x 27"L
FLEX II Tree by Circle Y
Flexible tree conforms to horse's back while providing rider weight distribution and is light weight.
With the Flex2 tree technology, it conforms to the horse's back while providing rider weight
distribution and is light weight.
Skirt has a close contact design for precise cueing,